Fishing Places in Montreal – Oka
Article of my 2008 posts ….
People that know me know that I’m in love with fishing , my dad taught me how to fish since i was 4 ; and since then i didn’t stop !
The best place to fish was in Saudia Arabia . There was a lot of big fish !! I enjoyed my time there few years ago , then in USA- Florida we used to go fishing in the night and also it was amazing .
The bad news is that we don’t have a beach in Montreal … we still have some lakes; and this is today’s topic .
Since I’m searching for new Fishing places in Montreal , i said why not let other fishers know the place that i go to and add some pictures of my latest trip there .
So today it’s about a place – 20 km’s after Oka – in total it’s 70 km far from Montreal .
This is what me and my friend got there
it’s called : PIKE or Brochet (fr) And the silver one is called :Goldeye or laqueche (in french)
If you know a good place near montreal feel free to comment
Direction to go there :
- Take the Aut 13 N ramp on the left
- Merge onto Autoroute Chomedey
- Take the Auto Route 640 O exit
- Merge onto Autoroute 640/Autoroute de la Rive-Nord
- Take exit 11 for 148/Boulevard Arthur Sauvé toward Lachute
- At Boulevard Arthur-Sauvé, take the 1st exit onto Boulevard Arthur-Sauvé
- Continue on Route 148