I finally finished my Infantry Qualification Course (DP1 or PP1 in French) ,it was a very hard and very long summer for me , i shouldn’t call it summer since most of it was rain and cold weather .
I passed the 2 hardest months of my life doing the craziest thing i never did before ,
but at the end I’m proud and happy of what we did and would do it for sure again any time soon .
I wont discuss what we made in my Infantry Qualification since it was already discussed before :
Soldier Qualification & Infantry Qualification
in Few words we did :
* C-19 (The Claymore anti-personal Mine)
* Mortar 60 mm
* M-203 Grenade Launcher
* C7 (M-16 US version)
* A lot of Platoon Attack and Defence
* Ruck Sack Forced March
If anyone have question about the PP1 (DP1) Course , just ask your question ,
i will make my best to answer it with what i know .
For Now you can the Video and Some Pics :
Our Great Vimy Camp In the Summer …
Our Goooodbye to MCPL Goulet
This weapon was with me during 2 months , 24/24 we passed looong nights together
Who’s this ??
This *&!@# is just nice to watch , very annoying to have during rucksack march and during wood patrol !!
My Sweet Ruck sack after getting a smoke grenade when we were in trenches , Thank’s Lieutenant
My next qualification should be :
- QASP (Weapon platoon support)
- Radio Communication
Next 2 posts will be about :
- ASF Qualification (Auxiliary Security Force) qualification that we did last week .
- JTF2 (A post made by a member of the JTF2 explaining the Process of the JTF2- Join Task Force two , Canadian Special Forces …)